01 May 2008

The FInal Countdown, Another one for the Geek List and It's a beginning!

The final countdown has begun-I have my final exam in hand! I hope to have it finished by Saturday so that I can enjoy MD Sheep & Wool on Sunday and not have to worry about finishing before our trip to Kansas City next week.

The GeekList #8: Jason and I have this bill to pay. I ask him why we don't round the amount to the nearest $100 mark. He says, "Because it's a great number. It is the blah blah blah of blah blah blah." My brain went into Charlie Brown mode and I just smiled and shook my head. 'Nuf said.

The beginning: I've become a test knitter! I answered an ad and the company sent me a pattern and the yarn to make it. It's not a paid position at least not in dollars, but in yarn. IMO, that's the best payment! I do have a time constraint-the end of May. Oh my...I think I'll be able to finish. I know I will!

Other knitting-almost finished baby blanket #2 of 2008. Only a few more rounds of 600 stitches to go.

1 comment:

The Quarter Polish Cook said...

Congrats on test knitting! I agree, yarn is a great payment.

Also, good luck on your final exam. What a relief it will be to have that done with!