15 February 2007

Another UFO...

Yet another UFO... I still need to felt the hedgehog. The little guy has been finished since early January. I need to get him felted soon, since he's a birthday present for another little guy, my nephew, who's turning ONE at the end of the month. I had so much fun knitting the hedgehog. It was EASY! I am definitely glad that I made this purchase when I went to Stitches East (Baltimore). A fellow knitting buddy and I went just to see what it was like. We made quite a few purchases that day. I also bought some sock yarn and patterns from Lisa Souza. I did start one of the patterns that I purchased, but life (grad school) got in the way and I put it down. I should pick the scarf back up since the weather here is just getting colder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there knitting buddy! The hedgehog is super-cute un-felted. I can't wait to see the final result. I love the color too! Great blog! I already added you to my list! :-)

Niki said...

I want a hedgehog!