15 February 2007

Another SNOW day due to Ice

Just another day in Maryland with the weather...if you wait 5 minutes, it WILL change!

I got some more work done on the Reflections socks last night. They are a bit of a slow knit, but they are looking good.

This is another UFO that I've been working on. It's a hat with lots of CABLES and a few BOBBLES from Fiber Trends. It was making me cRaZy the other night, so I had to put it down and start something new. It has 3 different patterns to follow to create the rows of cables and bobbles. I knew it would be challenging, but didn't think I'd need to pull my hair out over it! I'll get back to it in a few days...once the socks get finished! I'm using a tweed yarn in a pale blue. It's soft and a bit bulky. Hopefully, it will make a nice warm hat.

No comments: