09 July 2008

Question of the Week #5

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

My favorite place to go for vacation...tough question for me. I like to go to new places every time I get the opportunity to travel. My favorite place that I've already been to would be ALASKA (got to go on my honeymoon) and would love to live there. I have always had a fascination with Alaska-I think it goes back to 2nd or 3rd grade and reading about how big vegetables grow because of the long daylight hours. I almost moved to North Pole, Alaska before I met my husband. I had the teaching application all filled out and ready to be sent.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

The place I would most like to visit is SCOTLAND. I have never been there, but I've been to just about every where else that surrounds it! I have a friend (started out as pen pals way back when) who lives in Edinburgh. One day I'll get there! Next up on our travel plans is a cruise to Northern Europe-The Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Norway, Russia and Estonia. It's already booked...hopefully airfare won't be too pricey...we're going for our 5th anniversary!

No comments: