07 July 2008

Just another way to procrastinate...

I've seen this meme before, thought it was cool, never did anything about it. Of course, I have 3 big projects due this week for grad school and here I am procrastinating in every way possible.

So here it goes...




Want to play too?
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

2 comments:

The Quarter Polish Cook said...

Very cool! I have not seen this one before and do believe I will be borrowing this.

Niki said...

I did mine; it's up over at The Nikiverse.
I almost picked the same pic for favorite dessert as you, but then went for the purple one instead.