19 August 2007

Contest Time!

Secret Pal 11 just started and it's already time for a contest! (I hardly ever win, but I like to participate!!!)

For this contest, all I have to do is answer some questions. Here they are with my responses in purple:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
The one accessory that I could not live without is...well, everything! My needles, yarn (ha ha), patterns, bags, stitch markers...the list goes on! Everything is essential!!!
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
Of course! I usually take socks because they're small. I will typically take 2 different pair with me just in case I get tired of one...God forbid that ever happens!
3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
So far, I'd have to say that Vancouver, BC, Canada would have to be my favorite place that I've traveled to thus far.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
My favorite knitting book at the moment is Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch and I do have it and More Sensational Knitted Socks
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I listen to them every so often (when I remember). My favorite is Stash and Burn

No comments: