30 March 2009

So sorry, oh so sorry!

With my dad's illness and subsequent passing, I have been away from the regular posts of yarn, knitting and the like.

I would like to sincerely apologize to my SP13, Danielle, that it has taken me soooooooo long to post about the wonderful last SP13 package that I received. Here's a pic:
The sock yarn is Lana Grossa's Meilenweit Marmi. It's the perfect mix of blues and grays for me! I also received a bar of Ballard Organics soap-Peppermint Rosemary. It smells delicious-ok, so I won't eat it, but it does smell oh so good! And finally, a hand knit washcloth (which I have been using!!!) in a pretty silvery blue. It's so soft!! THANKS Danielle!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you liked the package. Did you get my last little gift (possibly before this one) via email? As far as the timing goes, I completely understand. You've had other things happening and I wish you and your family comfort during these times.

Unknown said...

Yes! I did receive the gift certificate from Loopy Ewe. Thank you so very much!