13 November 2007

Something new

I wasn't really expecting to get new glasses this year, but Jason informed me that we had lots of extra $$$$ in the flexible spending account, so off to get the vision checked. Of course, it changed a wee bit (I already knew this...getting harder and harder to see things that are far away), so I had the chore of picking out new frames. I truly liked the old ones-blue-my favorite/comfort color, but none of the frames at Doctor's VisionWorks were blue. What were they thinking? So I looked and looked some more. I narrowed the choice down to two and went to the counter for a second and third opinion. We were all in agreement. This is what they look like:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis
Cool new specs. Hope you have a great vacation next week wish i was going. Love ya Your Brother