14 October 2007

My Secret Pal Strikes Again

Yesterday, Jason and I were figuring out what we wanted for lunch and he happened to look out the window by the front door and noticed a package. He went outside to get it and this is what it was...

A Halloween themed package filled with goodies-knitting and edible!









The edible first: A Halloween cake mix (which I've not seen around these parts, but I haven't really been looking either!), a spatula with a spider web on it, and some Edgar and Ellen candies (skulls & bones).


















The knitting: 3 dishcloth patterns for 3 Halloween themed dishcloths-pumpkin, batty and skully along with 3 skeins of sugar n' cream/peaches n' cream (I've never seen peaches before!) I've already started on "skully" and hope to finish today. There was also a lovely postcard and some Halloween pencils too. Thanks Nosy1!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a ghoulish time with the goodies!

Anonymous said...

PS The Peaches & cream is from Hobby Lobby.