21 October 2009

Lifesaver!

No, I haven't had any cravings for the candies...but I did find the BEST pillow ever! I was using three different pillows to sleep with and none were comfortable nor making me comfortable. Right now, I'm all about being comfortable!

I had heard about some pillows and did some research. I decided on this one:

The Snoogle!



This is the best thing since sliced bread!!! There are about 10 different ways to twist and turn this creative wonder so that the pregnant one (me!) can be comfortable. It's amazing what the right product can do...

3 comments:

The Quarter Polish Cook said...

Sweet jebus, I loved the Snoogle. I contemplate pulling it back out every now and then. Best pillow ever and worth every single cent.

Unknown said...

I don't think I'll ever put it away!

Niki said...

How can you NOT love something with that name?